Products on this website are intended for adults only. Please verify your age to enter.or I am Under 18
Out of Stock $5.95
The Efest Battery Charging Safety Bag is a flame-retardant bag designed to contain a potential fire caused by incorrectly or poorly functioning lithium batteries, especially during charging. It is made from a fiberglass woven fabric similar to the suits worn by firefighters. It is highly recommended to charge your Li-ion batteries inside a LiPo safety bag. Enclose the batteries in the bag, route your charge wires through the vents at either side of the top flap and fold the flap closed. The bag is sealed with an industrial-grade hook and loop fastener.
Industrial-grade hook and loop fastener
1 x Efest Battery Charging Safety Bag
1. Insert batteries into charger making sure polarity is correct.
2. Place charger in the bag towards the bottom.
3. Place Li-Po Bag on non-flammable surface.
4. Route the charger leads through a top corner of the bag.
5. Close top flap and press to ensure the seal is secure.
6. Charge battery using proper charging practices.
7. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
The Hohm Base V3 Charger by Hohm Tech delivers breakthrough technology as the world's first oscillation charger. Designed to put new life in Li-ion cells, the Hohm Base does an...
Out of Stock $49.95
Never run out of power for your mobile devices again. The 10Wh APC Mobile Power Pack is an innovative rechargeable external battery pack, perfect for powering an ecigarette, a cell...
The Efest LUC S2 is a universal smart charger that features two independent charging channels and an HD LCD screen that displays precise voltage and battery level. The LUC S2...